Benedictine believes that no young man who has the tenacity to better themselves through education should be denied that opportunity because of money.
Benedictine does what no other school does …
- We provide opportunities for boys to grow into men.
- We provide a nurturing, family atmosphere where all young men are counted on to develop into proud “Men of Benedictine” working to the best of their ability becoming pillars of their communities.
- We offer opportunities for young men to grow closer to God though the sacrements and through reflections of real life experiences.
- We provide an aggressive college prep curriculum preparing young men for outstanding opportunities years beyond their high school career has ended.
- We offer many opportunities to challenge young men physically and to enjoy the camaraderie of teammates in a rich history of athletic success.
- We offer a real life experience in one of the most diverse environments of any school in Northeast Ohio.
Because of these beliefs we do everything in our power to makes finances a non-issue.
Any gifts or donations of support through our Annual Fund, Gala and special events, capital projects, or our endowment, are in support of our “Men of Benedictine” through our daily work, scholarships, tuition assistance, and programs or campus improvements.
Your support is both needed and greatly appreciated. Our prayers and thanks to all who support our mission of continuing Benedictine’s great tradition in Cleveland.
Donate to Benedictine’s Annual Giving below:
Donate to Benedictine’s Scholarships below: