Checklist for Becoming a “Man of Benedictine” for young men in the 8th Grade
You can meet our administrators, students, teachers and coaches, as well as gain a deeper understanding of the Benedictine community.
- Thursday, October 20, 2016, 6:00 to 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 23, 2016, 12:00 to 2:30pm
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 6:00 to 7:30pm
Schedule a day to shadow a current student.
- Call our Admissions office at 216.421.2080 ext. 356 or Click here to become a Bengal for the Day!
Take our Entrance Exam.
- Currently there are no scheduled entrance exams. However, your son can still take our entrance exam on the day he shadows.
- Exam Fee: $20.00 which is payable by cash or check to Benedictine on the exam day.
- Please call 216.421.2080 ext. 356
Complete the FACTS financial aid application.
- Access our FACTS financial aid application here. NEW!!
- 1st round deadline—December 1, 2016
- 2nd round deadline—April 15, 2017: In order to maximize your student aid award, application should be submitted by this date.
Apply to Benedictine.
- Young men in a Catholic elementary school – Applications will be received from your schools during the first week of January.
- Young men in a public school – Click here to access online Application for Admission.
We are here to help. Please call 216-421-2080 or email if you have any questions.
John Ellis, Director of Admissions, ext. 356
Email us at email@example.com